!

Visit Metro Watch

Visit Metro Watch
Click For More Details

Monday, May 25, 2015

Stella Damasus Starts #Biblechallenge

Stella Damasus is starting a bible challenge.

The actress who has been preaching about Christ lately and telling who ever cares to listen about
her new life, says it's a challenge anyone should
be proud of. Here's how she wants her new
challenge game to go;

Some people looked at me funny at the pool
about three days ago. They kept starring at me
and talking among themselves. I found out that
they were almost stunned that someone will
bring a BIBLE to the poolside to relax.

So I thought to myself "if people can take magazines,
novels and self help books to read and relax at
the pool why can't I take my BIBLE?"

Trust me I loved every minute of it and I started
raising my hand from time to time whenever a
verse hit me. At that point I really didn't care
what they had to say and I still don't. So don't be
surprised if you see me carrying my bible with
me everywhere I go. If handbags, purses,
sunglasses, accessories and different things can
be trendy then I choose my bible to be my new
trend. If you agree with me and you are not
ashamed to carry your bible around, then take
your bible to the least likely place and take a
picture of yourself. Post the picture on your
social media and ask your friends and followers
to do the same. Let's make the bible trendy too
and most importantly let's read it as we go
along. This will be fun. #biblepic #biblechallenge
#churchgal #Godpikin #iloveJesus #sdtheman #
sdmonday #beinspired #bibletrend #bosslady

No comments: