!

Visit Metro Watch

Visit Metro Watch
Click For More Details

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinkan Talk Sex And Marriage, They Have A Very Active Sex Life

Nollywood actress Stella Damasus now hosts
an internet radio show called "Undiluted". On a
recent show, she had her hubby
Daniel Ademinokan on the show and the topic
was s*x. From the discussion, one can tell that
they have a very active s*x life! See excerpts
below:

He brought up the issue of s*x waning in
marriage, asking why women don't give it up as
much

One of the things most guys complain about is
when we first got married the s*x is good but
it just diminished. They(guys) keep asking, but
why do women do that?

Stella replied saying,

Whatever I say, I will tell you my personal
opinion but what other women might
feel.Women's bodies are different from men's.

We have hormonal inbalance. Sometimes you
just don't want to think of anything in your
body. As a woman gets older, her s*x drives
diminishes. In the beginning, you are excited
and really want to please the man every time.

But as time goes on, other things come into
play. You become a wife and mother.

But me, I say that I don't believe it should
be.You should always please your try to
please man but the man should also
understand when she's not into it. If you
married a man who loves s*x and you knew in
the beginning, then don't complain.

Ademinokan followed up with another question
about "duration" in the sack asking his wife,
Are women looking at how long a guy can last
in bed or is there something else they are
looking for?
To which she replied,

I believe in the pleasure not the duration. I
believe in quality over how
many hours.Normal women who have normal
s*x drives look for pleasure over the duration.
The truth is if you're talking to me about 2 , 3
hours and there are breaks between I can
understand that.

No comments: