!

Visit Metro Watch

Visit Metro Watch
Click For More Details

Monday, May 18, 2015

Seun Kuti Calls Pastor E. A Adeboye And His Wife An Asshole

Probably Seun Kuti Must be high on weed or
likely being possessed by evil an spirit
Seun Kuti is following the footsteps of his father
of
been very blunt and outspoken well He Posted
the
below Photo And Wrote this : "This is an
interesting story my people. Several
years ago redeem opened a church on this plot.
The general overseers wife came to open this
small parish and proclaimed it was there to
bring salvation
to KALAKUTA and deliver us of our evil ways. The
pastor will scream FIRE at us and openly preach
about my father and why we must not follow
him to
hell. One of the main reasons I agreed to move
for
the museum project other than being to old for
my
one room in my father's house, was the fact that
I couldn't sleep cos of that asshole. Every day at
6 am and I mean 5 times a week to his 20 church
members with the loudest PA system he would
scream and wail and shout. Today the land is the
KALAKUTA museum Car park. FELA wins
again!!!" Let Him be there be talking Nonsense
He is surely
going to rot in hell fire like his dead father Fela
for
this, insulting the House Of God, the bible says it
"Touch Not My Anointed"… What do you expect
tho when he had this kind of man
as a father figure and a role model????
"Fela has done so well before he left."

No comments: